We take your privacy seriously. We only ask you to provide information that we need in order to deliver the service or information you have requested.
Tandem Health Inc. built the Tandem Kids app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by Tandem Health Inc. and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
1. Information We Collect.
a) At this website, your personally identifiable information is collected from you when you use the website to perform certain tasks, such as:
i) When you post or comment on an article or blogpost or send email to us (such as your name and email address).
ii) When you send email to a professional listed in one of the professional directories (such as your name and email address) or when you email a friend about a professional (such as your name and email address and your friend’s name and email address). Please note that we do not read or retain the message in your e-mail.
iii) When you call a professional using their number listed in one of the professional directories (such as information about where the call was placed).
v) When you subscribe to a publication (such as your name and address).
vi) When you purchase something from us. Your payment information is submitted directly to the credit card processor, who is responsible for its use and security.
vii) When you register to be listed in our directories. We collect information that will be used to create your profile in the directory, such as name, address, email address, as well as well as such professional information as your qualifications, certifications, the demographic region in which you practice, and your fields of specialty. We collect additional information for our records that may not be displayed as part of your directory profile, but is necessary to check the information you provide or accept payment from you.
viii) When you open an email communication from us in your email program, we may use a software technology called “web beacons” that to let us know which emails have been opened by the recipients. This allows us to know how well customers respond to certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
b) In addition, like most sites, we maintain logs of site usage for purposes such as to evaluate our users’ interest level in areas of the website, which and how many pages they look at, how long they stay on the website, and what Web browsers are used. This data is tracked in aggregate form, not at an individual user level, and is not uniquely identifying. The aggregate level data may be shared with third parties and the public.
2. Our Use of Your Information. We only use information we collect to provide you the services on our website that you request.
a) We share information with third parties only when needed to deliver to you products or services that you request. For example, we share information from publication subscribers with the company that mails the magazines and information from those who purchase something from us with the credit card payment processing company. Some professionals wishing to list their services may have the information provided used to check with state licensing boards. Otherwise, we do not share or sell any personally identifiable information about website visitors.
d) When you click on links and/or ad banners that take you to third-party websites, the third party may collect information about you at their Web site. The third party may have its own privacy policies that differ from ours. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement whenever interacting with any website you visit.
3. Your Posted Materials. The materials you post on the website, such as articles, blogposts, directory information and comments, are made available to be seen and read by other users of the website. No such materials are treated confidentially. We will remove your materials from the website at your request, but we cannot give any assurances that such materials are not still available from servers maintained by others (such as search engines or proxy servers) or that others have not already downloaded and stored such materials.
4. Marketing Lists. From time to time, we obtain lists of people who may be interested in our products and services from third-party marketing list suppliers. We use these lists to send direct marketing promotions by mail or by email. We do our best to obtain these lists only from suppliers who collect their lists in compliance with applicable law, but we are not responsible for the conduct and policies of these suppliers. Please note that even if you are a registered customer of ours and have asked us not to use the information you provided to us to send you promotional material, a third-party marketing list supplier may still provide us with your name and address. As a result, you may receive the promotional material sent by us to others on the supplier’s list. If you have received a promotion from us and do not wish to receive future promotions, please contact us via our feedback page.
5. Limitations. Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we cannot guarantee your privacy. Further, we may disclose personal information when required by law or where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us. We may also disclose personal information in cooperation with a law enforcement request.
The Service also makes use of automatically collected information using the device camera and the TrueDepth API provided by Apple. The only use of this information is to track the user’s head and face so that the user can control the Service by moving their head. None of the information collected by the TrueDepth API ever leaves the user’s device nor is it persistently stored on the device.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.